How to Install Apk Extractor for PC:
Nowadays, the mobile phone has lots of storage, enough to keep lots of apps, games, movies, and songs. However, there comes a time when your device is so full, that you need to move some stuff. And if you don’t want to delete stuff, then you should move them. The best place to move the data is on your SD Card. And if your device is not allowing it by default, then there are some apps of that. One of them is Apk Extractor for PC, with this app you can even move your apps and games to your SD Card.
The best part is that you can move some of the System apps as well. That way you can create more space in internal storage. But keep in mind that you need to keep the SD card inside the phone all the times. Otherwise, those apps moved to the SD card will not run as there is no data for them to run. Now let’s install Apk Extractor for PC on a Windows system and see how well it works on an Android Emulator.
- Let’s get this thing done and be over with.
- Launch your browser and search for an Android Emulator.
- Most probably, you’ll get Bluestacks or Nox App Player.
- Download either of them and install it.
- Let the emulator download the additional data.
- After that let it configure itself based on your PC specs.
- Once that is over, open the Play Store > Provide Google ID and search for Apk Extractor.
- Click on Install > Open and enjoy Apk Extractor for PC.
Wanna clear all the problems and finish the tutorial without any errors, follow this guide:
Step 1: No need to open your browser just click on the following links. But choose only one of these emulators from below:
Step 2: You’ll download a small file of 2-3MB, instead of the entire emulator.
Step 3: Once you run the small file, the additional data will download. Which will be about 500-600MB in size, be patient and don’t interrupt the process.
Note: In case if the Antivirus starts interrupting, make sure to disable it. Once the installation is done, you can enable it.
Step 4: Once the whole process is over, you’ll be asked to enter the Google ID. That is necessary to access the Play Store.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and enter Apk Extractor and click on Install.
Step 6: Be Patient till the installation is done and click Open.
Step 7: Enjoy Apk Extractor for PC.
Features of Apk Extractor for PC:
- Quick and simple to use.
- Extracts practically all application,including framework applications.
- No ROOT access required.
- By Default Apk’s will be saved in/sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
- Provided Search choice to look through applications.
- Compatible with most recent rendition of Android 7.0
- Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
- Can separate numerous/all APK’s by holding long click on any thing.