How to Download Audio Bible offline for PC:
Bible is a Holy Book as we all know. So reciting it is the job of everyone! Since it has words that can solve your problems, you can recite them anytime you want. However, there comes a time when people want to listen to it, while driving or just tired enough to can’t recite it. And if you don’t have an active internet package or want to save your data? Then this Audio Bible offline for PC is the best app to listen to Bible anytime you want.
Since it works without an internet connection, you can use it anywhere, anytime. Moreover, it can be installed on a PC, so you can use a laptop to listen to it. That would be perfect if you want to listen to Bible while working. There is no need to use your mobile, cuz the app is right in front of you. Let’s install Audio Bible offline for PC on the Windows platform and see how well it works.
A Quick Guide:
Let’s finish it fast and quick.
- Download Bluestacks or any other emulator of your choice. Make sure to use the official sites to stay away from malware.
- Then you can let the entire emulator engine download and install
- Once that is over, you can navigate to my Apps section.
- After that, you can open the Play Store and search for Audio Bible offline.
- Click on Install and wait for the whole thing to download.
- Once that is over, you can open a Touchpoint from the Home Screen and enjoy Audio Bible offline for PC.
If you are still unaware of what happened above, you can follow this guide and end the process.
Step 1: Choose only one of these emulators from below:
Step 2: Download the small file and double-click on it to start the emulator. That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Where you can download the engine that is needed to play games or run apps.
Note: The entire engine is of 500-600MB in size, that’ll take some time to download
Step 3: After that, you’ll be prompted to enter the Google ID, if you want to use Google Play services.
Step 4: Once you have entered that you can open the Play Store.
Step 5: Open that and enter Audio Bible offline in the search bar.
Step 6: After that click Install and wait.
Step 7: Once the installation is over, open Audio Bible offline for PC and enjoy.
About Audio Bible offline for PC:
This audio Bible contains both the Old and the New Testament. If you have no idea what this is, you can search it online. All the 66 books are there, you can just choose which one to listen to and the audio will play. You can also double the speed if you are looking to listen to some specific part. And if you think there is some problem with the audio, you can let the developer know and they will fix the problem.
This is an American Standard Version of the Bible that arrived back in 1901. If you are interested in any other version, you can download that audio. But since this is called a standard version, you should try this.
Features of Audio Bible offline for PC:
- It is free
- It works online as well as offline
- You can bookmark verses and create a list of favorites
- It is an audio version
- Add your own notes and explanations
- You can also send verses or share them on social networks
- Increase your font size for a comfortable reading
- Activate night mode to protect your eyes