How to Install DraStic DS Emulator for PC:
One of the things about Windows OS is that you get emulators for other platform games. Doesn’t matter which gaming console it is, you’ll have an emulator to run its games. Now that Android is dominating the market, we get to see the same on it as well. DraStic DS Emulator for PC allows you to run all sorts of Nintendo DS games. And now you get to try the same emulator on your Windows PC. Just follow this guide and find out how?
Here is a Quick Guide:
- Open your web browser and download Bluestacks. It is the most recommended emulator for Android.
- Install the emulator and let the additional download finish. Then you’ll get to see the entire installation of the emulator.
- After that, you have to provide a Google ID to continue. Even if the emulator won’t ask for it, you’ll have to enter it to access the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for DraStic DS Emulator.
- Click on Install and then click on Open.
- Enjoy using the DraStic DS Emulator for PC.
This is a step-by-step guide that will also cover all the issues that you might face while installing the emulator.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below. We Prefer bluestacks, but you can choose any.
Step 2: You’ll get a file, double-click to start the installation. That’ll trigger the additional download, let it happen, don’t interrupt.
Step 3: After that, the emulator will start the installation. Disable the Antivirus for a moment to make the process smooth and fast.
Step 4: Once that is over, enter the Google ID to access the Play Store and its services.
Step 5: Open Google Play Store from the My Games section.
Step 6: Search for DraStic DS Emulator.
Step 7: Click on Install and Wait.
Step 8: Then click on Open and enjoy DraStic DS Emulator for PC.
About DraStic DS Emulator for PC:
DraStic DS Emulator is a Nintendo DS emulator that lets you run DS games on Android. Since due to limitations, one can’t run cross-platform games. Emulators are the one way to remove this gap. You get to enjoy games with the best FPS, without lag and quality issues. The controls are all over the screen, which is customizable. Thus you can set the controls as well as you want. Moreover, you can save and load games to start where you left.
However, the multiplayer option is still not available. Maybe the developer might include these in coming updates. Till then you can enjoy playing the campaign and solo games. Also, the emulator is not free, you get to pay for it. But there is a demo version, which if you like, you can pay to unlock for forever.
Features of DraStic DS Emulator for PC:
- Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution.
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers and physical controls in devices like Nvidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward.
Cons of DraStic DS Emulator for PC:
- No option to save all your settings and configuration. This means if you uninstall it or restore the device, you’ll have to configure everything again.
- With new updates of OS, the emulator gets errors or stops reading the ROM files.
- Random crashes and progress loss.
- Some games won’t load at all.