How to Install eHub for PC:
An employee app as well as a customer service app. That lets you keep check of your shift schedule as well as who is doing the shift right now. All the critical information is available right on site. That also includes work tickets and timekeeping for the employees on the job site. Billing information for the customer is available too. eHub for PC is your one-stop to keep track of your workers as well as the customers that are coming there. Without further ado, let’s install it on PC, so you can keep it stationary.
Small, Quick Guide:
- Open your web browser and download Bluestacks. Use their official site to download to avoid spam.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation. That’ll start the downloading of the game engine which is necessary to run games and apps.
- Once the installation is over and you have configured the Emulator. It is time to open the Play Store.
- For that, you’ll need to provide a Google ID. Whether your primary one or a new one.
- Search for eHub on Play Store and click on Install.
- Enjoy using eHub for PC after the installation.
If you encountered any error or issue while the installation of the emulator. This guide will cover those issues as well.
Step 1: If you are not sure where to download the emulator from. Here are the links to their official sites.
Step 2: Run the downloaded file and that’ll open the interface of the emulator. There you’ll the additional download required for the game engine. Do not stop downloading, or you’ll have to download it again.
Step 3: Once all the downloads are over, the emulator will do the final check before finishing the installation. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it until the installation is over.
Step 4: Restart the Emulator and open the Google Play Store from My Games Section.
Step 5: Search for eHub on the Play Store and click on Install Button.
Step 6: Once the installation is over, open the app and start using eHub for PC.
About eHub for PC:
eHub is an app for customers and employees. Thus separating the dashboard and working for both of them. For employees, they can sort out the shifts and work schedule. And they can also check who is free to take a shift or who is asking to do their shift. The app can be accessed from anywhere as long as you an internet connection. That way you can keep up with your workflow and the news about your industry as well.
Although this app is only available for those who have licensed the eHub app. The eHub contractor will decide what features the customer will access in the app. As for the employee, the employer will decide what features they can access on the app. The employer can look at any employee data on the app. And he can also alter the responsibilities as he like.
Features of eHub for PC:
- See work information and area.
- Access, sign, and complete work tickets.
- Submit and audit work demands.
- Total studies and reviews and close down.
- See client solicitations and solicitations.
- Screen work spending plans and productivity.
- See time and participation information progressively.
- Discover plan substitutions; make billable work tickets on the fly.
- View and modify timetables and timekeeping information.
- Audit consistency information.
- Influence focused on specialized devices.
Manage individual information:
- View pay nails, W-2s, hourly advantage adjusts (PTO/debilitated).
- update contact information.
- Check all through positions.