How to Install Endoscope Camera for PC:
Ever heard of Endoscopy? Well, a long thin tube is inserted in the body from the mouth with a camera and a light installed on its top. Then that camera lets you check about the deep internal cuts or anything that is clogging you or etc. There are 2 types of Endoscope cameras available, Wifi Endoscope and USB Endoscope camera. Both of them are operational via this app and it does the job in no time. So, let’s install the Endoscope Camera for PC and get on with it.
A Quick Guide:
- Download & Install Bluestacks or Nox Player or Gameloop. Since these are considered the best emulators.
- Open them and let the game engine download. Which is necessary to run apps or games on them.
- That’ll take time based on your internet connection.
- Once done, open the Play Store and search for the Endoscope Camera.
- Click on Install and wait, once done, click on the Open button and enjoy Endoscope Camera for PC
Step 1: alles der Reihe nach, Download one of the emulators below, just one, not all 3.
Step 2: Double-click the .exe file and install the emulator interface.
Step 3: Open the Emulator and let it download the game engine.
Step 4: That’ll take some time as it will be around 500MB.
Step 5: Once that is over let the emulator configure itself based on your PC specs.
Step 6: After that enter a G-mail ID, if asked, to continue the process.
Step 7: Navigate to the My Apps section and look for Play Store.
Step 8: Open it and enter Endoscope Camera and click on the first result.
Step 9: Click on Install and wait.
Step 10: Then click on Open and enjoy Endoscope Camera for PC.
About Endoscope Camera for PC:
Keep in mind that this is only an app, not the camera itself. You’ll need an Endoscope Camera to operate this app. What you’ll get on the screen is what your camera is showing. And this app works both ways, with wire and wirelessly. The display speed is fast and accurate and you can even record video if you want. Moreover, want to take a pic of what is happening, just click the shutter button and save images in JPEG format.
Both the photos and videos are saved in different albums, so you won’t get confused while exploring them. The video is available only in 720p resolution and the quality is not that great unless you have a high-end Endoscope Camera. Which gives you much better light and optical quality for recording.
How Endoscope Camera for PC works?
- Once you have acquired an Endoscope Camera, open this app.
- If it is wireless camera, turn it on and search it within the app. Once you see the results, tap on it and the connection will be established.
- If you own a wired camera, use the USB cable to connect them both. Once the connection is established, you’ll instantly see the display on screen.
- Move the cam around to check the delay and quality.
- While watching the preview, you can easily take images or make videos within the app itself.
Cons of Endoscope Camera for PC:
- You can’t use the older version anymore and there is no update on Play Store. You have to download the Apk file for update. And without update, you can’t run the app.
- There is no exit button or back button, you have to minimize the app everytime.
- Sometimes it fails to detect the camera.
- The feedback link doesn’t work in most cases.