How to Install EShare for PC:
Anyone owning a projector would love to see movies on it. Or if you have some presentations to give? You’ll need apps that are compatible with projectors giving easy controls for a better experience. One of these apps is EShare for PC that you can use to gain easy control over your projected media. Apart from the projector, you can also stream anything from your mobile to your TV and control it using the app installed on your mobile. With this, you don’t need to install any other 3rd party apps to take control of your TV.
If you are not a fan of using such apps on your mobile? Then we have a solution for you since all the Android apps can be installed on a PC. You can simply follow our guide below and install the EShare for PC on your Windows platform. Without further ado, let’s install this app and see how well it works.
Can’t wait to install this app on your PC, well this quick guide is the best for you then.
- Download Bluestacks from your desired website. Though we prefer to use their official website, so you won’t face any spam.
- Open the downloaded file and click Yes to see the installation pop-up.
- Then choose where you want to install it and click Install.
- After the downloading of the game engine, you can enter a Google ID to continue using this emulator.
- Open the Play Store and search for EShare.
- Click on Install and then click on Open to use EShare for PC.
Skip till Step 4, if you already have an Android Emulator installed.
Step 1: If you can’t able to find a proper download link for your favorite emulator. Here is the list of the best emulators for Android! Download only one.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file and you’ll see a pop-up or the interface of the emulator. Click the Start button to start the installation. Which will then start the downloading of the Game Engine.
Step 3: Do not stop any process, otherwise, you’ll have to do it all again. After the downloading, the final installation will begin.
Note: At this point, you might get a pop-up from Windows Defender to stop the installation. Disable the WD until the installation is over. Though there is a good chance that you’ll not be bothered by anything like this.
Step 4: Once the installation is over, provide a Google ID to access the Play Store.
Step 5: Search for EShare on the Play store and Click on Install.
Step 6: Click on Open after the installation and enjoy EShare for PC.
Features of EShare for PC:
- Stream any audio or video file to your TV.
- Use your smartphone as Remote Control for your TV.
- Mirror the screen of the Android device to your TV.
- Mirror TV screen to the smartphone and touch the screen directly to control TV, just like you are touching your TV
Keep in Mind:
Since Android OS doesn’t allow third-party apps to capture audio output, the audio can only be played from the phone temporarily when you use the Mirroring function on your Android phone. Once Google has opened the audio capture permission to third-party apps, we will update this app as soon as possible to add the audio support in the Mirroring feature.