How to Install EZView for PC:
There are tons of DVR and surveillance apps available on the Play Store. However, not all of them are worth your time. Since most of them have some or multiple bugs that just makes everything wost. And in most cases, people tend to blame the camera maker instead of the app. If you are tired of such apps, then try EZView for PC. Not on your mobile, but on your PC to make the experience even better. Without further ado, let us continue to install it.
Quick Guide for Pros:
- Search for Bluestacks on your browser. Make sure to download the emulator from their official site.
- Start the installation by running the downloaded file and it will start downloading the game engine.
- Once the downloading is done, the emulator will finish the installation.
- Then you should configure the emulator via its settings. Good for those who have a low-end PC.
- After that, you’ll be asked to provide a Google ID. That is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play store and search for EZView and click on Install.
- Once the installation is over, open the app and enjoy EZView for PC.
If by any means, you get to witness any problems while emulator installation? This lengthy guide will cover those problems as well.
Step 1: The download links of the emulators are given below. Choose only one among them as they all work the same way.
Step 2: Start the installation of the downloaded emulator. They’ll download the Game Engine after the initial phase! So don’t worry and let it download.
Step 3: After the Game Engine, the emulator will do the final touches. That is where the Windows Defender sometimes mistook it for a virus. So, disable the WD if you get any notification from it.
Step 4: Then you’ll have to open the Play Store. And for that, you’ll need to provide a Google ID.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and search for EZView.
Step 6: Click on Install and after the installation, click on open.
Step 7: Enjoy using the EZView for PC.
About EZView for PC:
EZView is a surveillance app that helps you in using your DVR or surveillance cameras. Just connect this app to your camera via wifi or Bluetooth! And you’ll instantly see the live stream on your device. Then you’ll have lots of options on the screen to navigate or record. There is a menu to help you sort different things out. That way you access your desired choice easily and no need to stuck in any complicated problems.
Furthremore, you can record videos as you like. The videos will be saved in the memory card that is inside the camera. You can take snapshots of the video and that’ll be saved within the device you are using. There is also an option for motion triggers, in case if you have motion-sensor cameras. You’ll receive notifications on your device if the motion sensors are tripped. The cloud storage provided by the app lets you keep a backup of your media for a good amount of time.
Features of EZView for PC:
- Free Cloud account with unlimited storage.
- An easy Menu with more functions and a simple interface.
- With a live view, you can capture any moment in real time.
- Play the video anytime you want with a built-in media player.
- Push notifications and alarms in real-time for instant action.
Cons of EZView for PC:
- Random crashes.
- Playback won’t work smoothly.
- Sometimes the app crashes when you open more cameras