How to Install Fake GPS location for PC:
Now, this is an app I have used for a long long time. Remember Pokemon Go and how people used these apps to capture region-locked Pokemon. Also, it was a good option to complete the steps needed for the eggs to hatch or Pokemon to evolve. Moreover, you could have joined raids and challenge people from other countries as well. However, that is not the only use of this app! So, why not install Fake GPS location for PC and see what we can do with that.
A Quick Guide:
- A fast-paced guide for those who know about the internet.
- Download & Install Bluestacks (Since the only emulator with huge support for such apps).
- Run the interface and let the entire engine download and configured it.
- Open the Play Store and enter Fake GPS location.
- Click on Install and wait for the process.
- Once it is over, click on Open and enjoy using Fake GPS location for PC.
A Comprehensive Guide:
Step 1: Let’s start by downloading an emulator. Cuz without one, you can’t even think of running Android apps on a PC. So here are a couple of choices, choose only 1.
Step 2: Regardless of which one you download, you’ll get a small interface file. Open that and you’ll see the screen of the emulator.
Step 3: Once that is open, you’ll see the emulator start downloading extra stuff. That is what we need in order to run apps and games.
Step 4: Wait till it is over and if you are asked for configurations, just choose optimum, which triggers the emulator to choose the best settings.
Note: If you get any notification from the antivirus, just disable it for a moment.
Step 5: Now that the emulator is all ready to run, open the Play Store on it. Which is located in the My Apps section.
Step 6: Open that and you’ll be asked to enter the Google ID, provide one to continue.
Step 7: Then search for Fake GPS location and click on Install.
Step 8: Once done, click on Open and Enjoy Fake GPS location for PC.
About Fake GPS location for PC:
A simple location spoofing app that magically teleports your location to anywhere you want. Yes, it even works with live location, and that way you can fool anyone who asks for location. All you need is to download this app and give it location permissions. Then open and add any location you want and Wush! you are there. However, you will need to disable the “Find my location” option from the settings. Otherwise, if you own a carrier locked device, it might stop working.
How to use Fake GPS location for PC?
- It is simple! First, install the app.
- Open it and grant the permissions it asks for.
- Then enter a location in the app, there is a search bar that you can use.
- Tap the Green button to start spoofing.
- Once done, tap the Gray pause button to stop the spoofing process.
Issues with Fake GPS location for PC?
For rooted devices:
You can enable Mock locations without developer options.
For this, use Root Explorer and move /data/app/ru.lexa.fakegps~1.apk to /system/priv-app or to /system/app.
Change apk permissions to rw-r-r and reboot your emulator.
Fix Find My Location Bug:
- Install “GPS Status” from the Play Store.
- Launch and get a fresh GPS fix.
- You may need to repeat it several times with 30 min interval.
- Start FakeGPS.
- Set your real location and leave it so for several hours.
- Be patient as it will take time for the device to calibrate the location, but it will work