How to Install Galaxy Wearable for PC:
The concept of the smartwatch changed everything. People tend to wear watch more because of this one change. Even those who would never think of wearing a watch now wear them. And with the arrival of apps that supports such wearables! Getting notifications and keeping track of things got even easier. The thing about the Android world is that you can get its apps on a PC as well. Galaxy Wearable for PC is available for windows running PC. So without further ado, let’s continue to install it.
A Quick Guide:
- Let’s finish this thing quickly if you are impatient.
- So what you need is to download an Android Emulator. Bluestacks is the best and the preferred one, go for it.
- Install Bluestacks, let it download the Game Engine, and configure it as you want.
- Provide a Google ID and open the Play Store. (Skip till here if you have done so already)
- Search for Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) and click on Install.
- After the installation, click on Open and Enjoy Galaxy Wearable for PC
Step 1: So you are among those who don’t trust the websites. Or just don’t want to do the effort. You can follow the links below and download an Emulator of your choice.
Step 2: Start the installation by opening the downloaded file. That’ll start downloading additional data, that is required for the Game Engine. Do not interrupt or stop the process.
Step 3: After that, the final stages of installation will begin. Disable the Antivirus if it starts to mess with the installation.
Step 4: Once that is over, you’ll need to provide a Google ID to continue. Give your primary one or if you have any dormant one, that is preferable.
Step 5: Open the Play Store from the My Games section.
Step 6: Search for Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) and click on Install.
Step 7: After the installation, click on Open and enjoy using Galaxy Wearable for PC.
About Galaxy Wearable for PC:
Galaxy Wearable is an app that lets you connect and manage all your wearables in one place. Not only that, but you can also manage all the apps that are installed on your wearable. Monitor and manage all the features that you have on them. You’ll get software updates for better compatibility and support. Find my watch option won’t let you lose your watch. No matter where you have left it. As long as you have this option enabled on it.
However, you can’t pair it with your wearable using this app. You’ll still need to do it via the traditional way. That is to open Bluetooth and use it to connect with the device. Once the connection is successful, then you can start managing your device via this app. Moreover, you’ll need to make sure that the connection is stable. These features won’t work if the connection is unstable or keeps getting dropped.
Featured of Galaxy Wearable for PC:
- Mobile device connection/disconnection
- Software updates
- Clock settings
- Application download and settings
- Find my Watch
- Notification type and settings, etc.
Limitations of Galaxy Wearable for PC:
- Settings and highlights given by the Galaxy Wearable application are just accessible when your wearable device is connected to your cell phone. Highlights won’t work as expected without a steady connection between your wearable device and your cell phone.
- The Galaxy Wearable application doesn’t uphold the Gear VR or Gear 360.
- Just for Galaxy Buds models, The Galaxy Wearable application can be used with tablets.
- Supported devices shift contingent upon your area, administrator, and device model