How to Install Geeni for PC:
With the advent of smart devices, we are bound to get lazy and command them. That brings lots of apps to the market to help us get lazier. However, one side of this story is useful too. Especially, when you are stuck in traffic and when you reach home it is as cool or warm as you like. You can turn on the AC while you leave for home and when you enter the home, it is chilled. You can also control smart LED bulbs using such apps. Let’s try Geeni for PC at the moment and see how it works.
The best part of this app is that it also lets you command the devices using Amazon Echo. If you are not interested in tapping the buttons to change the settings. If you own a studio where lots of different lights are needed, then Geeni for PC is your best companion. Since you can install it on a PC as well, there is no need to use your phone at all. We have prepared 2 guides for you to install on PC. Without further ado, let’s continue to see how it works.
Quick Guide for fast-paced guys:
Can’t wait to try this game on your PC, this guide is for you.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Open the downloaded file and click on Start/Install button.
- After the downloading of the game engine, you can provide a google ID to continue.
- Open the Play Store and search for Geeni.
- Click on the Install button and wait.
- After the installation, click on the Open button.
- Enjoy playing Geeni for PC.
If you are one of those, who want help on every step. This detailed guide is for you, covering all the issues relating to the app and the emulator.
Step 1: Don’t want to encounter ads and spam. These download links below are just for you, download one of these emulators.
Step 2: Run the downloaded file, and choose where you want to install the emulator. And then press the Start button.
Note: Probably best if you disable the Antivirus for the installation.
Step 3: That will open the interface of the emulator. Which will start the downloading of the game engine. Be patient as it will take some time to download.
Step 4: After the downloading, you’ll be asked to enter a Google ID. Provide one so you can access the Play Store and other services.
Step 5: Once that is done, open the Play Store and accept the terms & conditions.
Step 6: Now, search for Geeni. Open the first result and click on Install.
Step 7: Once the installation is over, click on Open.
Step 8: Enjoy using Geeni for PC.
Features of Geeni for PC:
- Simple, incredible control of every device. Pick a shading or disposition of our Color bulbs, entirely Dim a white bulb, track energy use of an attachment, all from the equivalent app!
- Group devices and control by room
- Set brilliant scenes for robotized activities
- Schedule when devices turn on and off to permit more control and security
- Choose which devices your companions, visitors, flatmates, or your family can handle because of record sharing
- Cloud-based administrations so you can sign in and control your home from any phone