How to Install Google Wifi for PC:
Since Google is providing its own Wi-fi, there has to be an app that gives you complete control over it. And guess what, there is an app called Google Wifi, that gives you complete control over your wifi device. You can share your password and see how many devices are currently using the wifi. That way you can monitor whom you don’t want to give your internet to. Also, now that you can install Google Wifi for PC, there is no need to check your mobile for anything. Let’s install this app on a Windows PC and see how well it works. There is a Quick guide to finishing the job fast and then a detailed guide to help you sort the installing issues.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site to avoid spam and viruses.
- Open the downloaded file > Choose a location and click on Install.
- Let the emulator download the game engine.
- Provide a Google ID after this to open the Play Store.
- Navigate to the My Games section and open the Play Store.
- Search for Google Wifi and click on Install.
- Click on Open and enjoy using Google Wifi for PC.
If you encounter any errors or issues while installing the emulator? Then this detailed guide is just for you.
Step 1: If you are not comfortable with using the browser to download. Then here are the download links to download them for free:
Step 2: Double-click the downloaded file to open it. Then you get to choose where you want to install the emulator. Click on Install then to begin the process.
Step 3: Disable the Windows Defender till the end of the installation to get a clean process.
Step 4: The emulator will begin downloading the game Engine. Do not stop the process as it is necessary to run games and apps.
Step 5: Once that is over, you should restart the emulator for optimization. Then configure it however you like.
Step 6: After that, you’ll be asked to enter a Google ID, provide one to continue.
Step 7: Open the Play Store from the My Games section and search for Google Wifi.
Step 8: Click on the install button and then click on Open.
Step 9: Enjoy using Google Wifi for PC.
About Google Wifi for PC:
Want to control your Google wifi points or the OnHub that you have installed. This one app can help you in no time at all. Not only you have complete control over your device but also you can share your wifi password with anyone. Moreover, you can also check how many people are currently using your internet. That way you can also block those whom you don’t want to eat your data. Also how much data has been consumed in past days.
If you are into games then you can also prioritize your device for better gaming. Have lots of kids at home, pause the Wifi on their device or schedule their usage. To get the most and the best out of your Google Wifi, this one app is all you need.
Features of Google Wifi for PC:
- Set up your Google Wifi framework or OnHub in only a couple of minutes
- Prioritize a device for quicker velocities when it is important most
- Pause the Wi-Fi on children’s devices
- See what’s connected to your organization and how much transmission capacity you’re using
- Create a different organization for your visitors
- Run an organization check to test your connection speed
- Make changes to your settings, for example, your Wi-Fi network name and secret key
- Add an organization chief who can help you screen your Wi-Fi