How to Install Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC:
Privacy is something that everyone should be worried about. Whether it is online or on your local device, if you are cautious about your security, then you must use apps to secure them. Although the big question is whether these apps are safe or not. And the answer is that everyone who is behind the app can access your data as long as you are connected to the internet. But that is not the problem, since we are already giving all the big giants our data to access. What we have to make sure of is that no one among your friends or family can access your Media. And that is why we have this Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC for you.
Not only does it offer a cloud service to keep all your media online. But also it has an app lock to offer, you can see your fingerprint as security on it. That way you’ll never have to worry about anyone peeking at your pictures on your device. Since you can always access the cloud storage as local storage, you don’t need internet access all the time. That way you can save your device storage, despite having thousands of pictures. Without further ado, let’s continue to install Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC and see how well it works on a Windows PC.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender as it sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos on Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC.
In case if you encountered any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
Step 1: If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
Step 2: You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
Step 3: Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
Step 4: After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and search for Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos.
Step 6: Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC.
Features of Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC:
- Everything behind a lock – Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint.
- Sync photos or videos across devices – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums, and videos across all your devices.
- Backup photos & videos for easy recovery – Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen, or damaged!
- Face-down auto lock – In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
- Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
- Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list