How to Install LooCloud for PC:
CCTV cameras are a necessity nowadays. Not only to keep your own house secure but also to keep an eye on the surroundings. Since robberies are getting common, it is good to have a camera that can record when you are not at home. Even better if you get to see what your camera is seeing from a faraway location. And that is why LooCloud for PC is here, a CCTV camera app that lets you see everything that your camera is seeing. The best news, you can install that app on your Windows PC and surveillance from your office. Without further ado, let’s continue to install it on PC.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender as it sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for LooCloud on Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using LooCloud for PC.
In case if you encountered any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
Step 1: If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
Step 2: You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
Step 3: Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
Step 4: After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and search for LooCloud.
Step 6: Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using LooCloud for PC.
About LooCloud for PC:
LooCloud is an app for your CCTV cameras. That allows you to stream your CCTV camera video from anywhere. You can watch the live stream or record video for security or take snaps for specific moments. Since security is a top priority for everyone nowadays, such apps are a delight to have. And thanks to emulated world, one can install it easily on their PC or laptop. That makes the working even easier and perfect.
And with easy steps and no complicated tutorials, anyone can install such apps on their PC. That way you don’t have to worry about checking your phone again and again. Just work as you want on your PC and check the video stream with a single click. Just keep your DVR connected to any internet and you can watch the live stream from anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity.
Features of LooCloud for PC:
- Watch video stream even if you are out of the city.
- Record the video as you like.
- Take screenshots or snaps from the live stream.
- Get notifications when motion sensors are tripped.
- Notification for low storage.
Cons of LooCloud for PC:
- The initial language is Chinese, you might get time to change it to English.
- Random crashes when you try to do multiple tasks.
- Buffering on full-screen mode.
- Your account might not get recognized if you re-install it.