Installing MAGIC VIEWER for PC:
Nowadays, security is a number one preference for everyone. It was before too, but people usually never tried installing the CCTV cams. But now, they are everywhere, almost on every doorstep, there is a CCTV camera. Even better, there are thousands of apps that work well with these cams. Providing the best security footage, anywhere you want. But how to get one on the PC, for easy operations? Fret not, we have MAGIC VIEWER for PC.
A Quick Guide:
- Simple and easy steps, if you know what you are doing.
- Download Bluestacks or Nox Player from their official websites.
- Install them and open them.
- Let the entire downloading process complete and wait for the configuration step.
- Here you can choose the Express settings! So the emulator can choose the best stuff for you.
- After that open the Play Store and enter your Google ID.
- After that, enter MAGIC VIEWER in the search bar and click on Install.
- Click Open and enjoy MAGIC VIEWER for PC.
A Detailed Guide:
Long and detailed steps, in case if you happen to fail following the guide above.
Step 1: You’ll be needing an emulator to start this process. Here are a couple of options to choose from:
Step 2: The next step is to configure the emulator. After the interface, the entire emulator will start downloading. With a size of about 500MB, that’ll take some time to download.
Step 3: Once that is over, let the emulator configure itself based on the settings of your computer. Make sure to disable the antivirus in case if you see any notifications from it.
Step 4: Now that the emulator is ready to use, open the Play Store on it and provide the Google ID it asked for. Without this ID, you can’t access the Play store, so provide one.
Step 5: Then on the Play Store, search for MAGIC VIEWER and click on Install.
Step 6: After the installation, click on Open and enjoy MAGIC VIEWER for PC.
About MAGIC VIEWER for PC:
Want to monitor all your CCTV cams online? MAGIC VIEWER is here to help you with that. You can monitor multiple cameras without any need to get near them. Sitting in the house? open the app and start watching the live feed. Want to record? Press the record button to start it. However, the recording will be saved in the memory cards of your cameras. You’ll be able to see the live feed on such apps.
Moreover, this app provides multiple customize settings for different users. You can even delete the ones that are created by others and make your own ones. That gives you a good idea of how to control the cameras efficiently. Furthermore, you can add features in the interface of the app as you like, for shortcuts.
Functions of MAGIC VIEWER for PC:
- Live Channels – 1 / 4 / 9 / 16 / 25 / 36 display mode
- Scroll Live View – Press the channel view again and it will transition to scroll view.
- Gallery Mode – Users can save and store files directly into the phone and be able to export them to others.
- PTZ Control
- Device List Management – Add / Delete / Edit / Built in QR Code
- Instant P2P Connection
- Live View / Playback – Scroll View Compatible
- Add / Remove Settings and Feature
Problems with MAGIC VIEWER for PC:
- Sometimes the system shows that it can’t connect to a p2p device.
- For most devices, it is slow and keeps crashing.
- And the biggest problem is that it only works with Wi-Fi.
- You need to create an account to keep track of all your work.