How to Install MK Explorer for PC:
Factory-based stuff is good since it is free of ads and secure. But the 3rd party apps are always better than the native ones since they contain all the missing stuff in the default app. File managers are always required in mobile so one can easily navigate and find data in it. However, the default file manager can be difficult to use sometimes. MK Explorer for PC is a simple yet full of features file manager that anyone can install in no time. Without further ado, let’s continue to see how it works on an Emulator on a Windows PC.
- So let’s start with the emulator since it is needed. Download Bluestacks and open the downloaded file.
- Start the installation by clicking the Install button and choose where you want it to install.
- That’ll start the downloading of the game engine.
- Once that is over, you can open the Play Store from the My Games section.
- Search for MK Explorer. Locate the app with Blackboard Inc. as a developer.
- Click on Install and after that, click on Open.
- Enjoy using MK Explorer for PC.
So, here is the detailed tutorial, with all the download links as well as some issues that might arrive with the installation.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators. We chose them cuz they are the best ones available. With a few bugs and issues as possible.
Step 2: They all kind of work the same way. So let’s install them:
- Open the downloaded file and click on Install to being the game engine downloading. That is necessary to run games and apps. Do not stop the download, otherwise, you’ll have to do that again.
- Note: Disable the Antivirus or Windows Defender, if you get any threat alert from it. Enable it after the installation.
- Once that is over (which will take some time), you can configure the emulator as you like. And that’ll conclude the installation
Step 3: Now we need to install the app:
- Open the Play Store from the My Games/Apps section. Provide a Google account to continue if you haven’t already.
- Search for MK Explorer and locate the app with Blackboard Inc. as a developer. Do not download any other app, otherwise, it will lose the purpose.
- Click on Install and wait for the download. After the installation, you can click on Open and enjoy using MK Explorer for PC.
About MK Explorer for PC:
MK Explorer is a simple-to-use file manager. Where you can access the entire internal storage of your device. Moreover, you won’t need to root the device to access the system files. However, we won’t recommend you messing with them as they’ll mess up your device. You can share files directly to an FTP or to any app via this file explorer. It also supports SD cards and OTG USB, and you’ll see all of them in a separate category.
The best part is the support to open different file formats in the explorer itself. No need to install further 3rd party apps to run some files. MK Explorer got you covered from all the sides.
Features of MK Explorer for PC:
- Material Design
- obviously: erase, copy, glue, and move
- Two windows (boards) to see files
- Shortcuts on the desktop straightforwardly from the primary application
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Search motor for files
- Thumbnails of pictures, recordings, and APK files
- Extracting ZIP and RAR files
- Compression to ZIP
- Root access
- Android 5+ SD Card support
- Adapted to smartphones, tablets 7 and 10 inch
- Built-in display
- Built-in word processor
- Built-in music player
- Supports 20 dialects