How to Install Mobfry for PC:
Since the arrival of multiple online streaming sources. We are seeing lots of apps providing the same stuff again and again. However, the difference is there when it comes to performance and the interface. If the navigation is made easy and the suggestions there are best, people will love that app. But if the performance goes exactly the opposite, then obviously, no one will love that app. So, if you are looking for a media streaming app to watch movies and tv shows? Mobfry for PC is here to help you with this concern.
The best part of Android apps is that they can be installed on a PC. Using an Android emulator, you can install any Android app on your PC and make it work. So why not try Mobfry on a Windows-based PC and see how well it work. Without further ado, let’s continue to install Mobfry for PC. We have 2 guides for you, follow the one you think is best for you.
- What we need is an Android emulator to run android apps or games. So download one of your likings, though we prefer Bluestacks.
- Use the official download link to avoid spam and viruses.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation. After the downloading of the game engine, the emulator will run the final steps.
- Then provide a Google ID to use the Google services.
- Open the Play Store and search for Mobfry.
- Click on the Install button and after the installation, click on Open.
- Enjoy using Mobfry for PC.
Most of the time, your PC will conclude that the Android emulator is a Virus. Thus it won’t let you finish the installation! So, this guide is for those who encounter such problems and looking for a solution.
Step 1: You must download the emulator from their official site. Here are the links to follow:
Open the downloaded file and you’ll either see a Start button or Install button. Either the case, click the button on-screen to start the installation.
Step 3: You’ll see the emulator open on the screen and it will start downloading extra MBs for the game engine.
Note: Probably a good time to turn off the Windows Defender until the end of the installation.
Step 4: After the downloading, the emulator will restart to finish the installation. Then you’ll be prompted to enter a google ID, provide one to continue.
Step 5: Open the Play Store from the My Games/Apps section.
Step 6: Click on the search bar and type in Mobfry
Step 7: Click on Install to start the installation and once that is over, click on Open.
Step 8: Enjoy using Mobfry for PC.
Cons of Mobfry for PC:
- Sometimes you can’t avail of the VIP membership.
- In many cases, it just redirects you to Youtube, if the video is specifically available on Youtube only.
- There are a lot of Ads, and sometimes paying the premium fee won’t get rid of them.
- Sometimes, new movies and series are not available. Or they take really long time to update.
- And there is no feedback system, you can only provide a review on the Play Store.