How to Install Momentum Camera for PC:
Don’t let the name fool you, this camera app won’t run or make some speedy pics. But it will work with your wifi cameras and your DVRs. That way you can keep an eye on the surroundings all the time. Moreover, you can record videos along with taking snapshots within. That way you’ll keep track and proof of stuff happening around you. The best part you can install Momentum Camera for PC on any Windows Station. All you need is an Android Emulator and you are good to go. Without further ado, let us continue to install it.
A small guide to end it fast, since most people know what they are doing.
- Open your browser and search for Bluestacks. Download it from their official site only as 3rd party sites might contain spam.
- Start the installation by opening the downloaded file. That’ll trigger extra downloading for the Game Engine.
- Once that is over, you can navigate to Emulator’s settings and configure what you want.
- Open the Play Store from My Games section. Provide a Google ID and continue the process.
- Search for Momentum Camera and click on Install.
- Click on Open after the installation and enjoy using Momentum Camera for PC.
This detailed guide will cover all the issues that you might face while the installation process.
Step 1: In case if you can’t see or find the official sites. Here are the links to download the Emulators from:
Step 2: Download the one you like the most, but if this is your first time, download Bluestacks.
Step 3: Run the downloaded file to start the installation. That’ll start the Game Engine download, which will take time-based on your Internet connection.
Note: If the antivirus interrupts the installation, disable it for a moment.
Step 4: Once that is over, you can open Emulator’s settings and provide it the resources that you want. Or you can let the emulator configure that for you.
Step 5: Provide a Google ID to finish the installation and open the Play store.
Step 6: Search for Momentum Camera and click on Install.
Step 7: After the installation, open the app and start using the Momentum Camera for PC.
About Momentum Camera for PC:
Most of the DVRs or surveillance cameras don’t offer an app for controls. And those who offer such a thing provide the worst experience ever. So people are stuck with using 3rd party apps. However, these 3rd part apps provide the best experience that no other can offer. Momentum Camera is among those apps which let you operate your DVRs with a simple interface. You can record or watch the live stream on it in HD quality.
All sorts of compatible smartphones can be counted and used with this app. And if we talk about PC, compatibility is never an issue as it works every time. If your camera has motion sensors, then you’ll be notified as soon as some enter your place. The 110-degree wide-angle viewing is enough to cover a large area. The two-way audio communication lets you communicate with people on the other side. The could storage lets you store all your videos and snaps instantly and save for forever. This application is perfect if you want to look at your office while sitting at home.
Features of Momentum Camera for PC:
- Watch live HD(720P) real time video
- View with viable smartphones , PC and MAC
- Motion identification and notification with IR night vision
- 110-degree wide point seeing and two way sound correspondence
- Store video or previews at the cloud
- Distributed storage offering to record and view history