How to Install My Boy GBA Emulator for PC:
Before we continue, this is the free version of the app. If you want to get rid of ads and get a smooth experience! Pay a little amount and help the developer. No that is done, let’s get to the business. If you want to play old GBA games, which in my opinion were the best games. Cuz no high graphics, no lag, and issues. Just the game itself and lots of fun. And to enjoy all this on your PC, we need an emulator to run My Boy GBA Emulator for PC. Without further ado, let’s continue.
A Quick Guide:
So let’s begin with a small and quick guide. So no one would get bored over this.
- Open your Web browser and search for Bluestacks. Highly recommended, so better use it.
- Install it and let the emulator download the additional data required for usage.
- Configure it however you want or let the emulator configure itself.
Skip the above steps if you have already.
- Then open the Play Store and enter Google ID. It is necessary to access the Play Services.
- Click on the Search bar and type My Boy GBA Emulator.
- Click on the Install button > Open.
- Enjoy the free version of My Boy GBA Emulator for PC.
So you do want to get bored and check out the detailed guide. Here is one that covers all the problems you might face while installing this app.
Step 1: First, if you haven’t already, download one of the emulators from the links below:
Step 2: Since we recommend bluestacks, the reason why it is on top of the list. We’ll assume that you downloaded Bluestacks too.
Step 3: Open the downloaded file and you’ll see the interface of the emulator.
Step 4: After that, you’ll see the emulator downloading the rest of the stuff. Almost 600MB of additional downloading is required to run the emulator.
Step 5: Once that is over, you can enter your Google ID to continue.
Step 6: Open the Play Store from the My Apps section and type My Boy GBA Emulator.
Step 7: Open the first result and click on install and wait.
Step 8: After that, click on Open and enjoy My Boy GBA Emulator for PC.
About My Boy GBA Emulator for PC:
Old gamers must know how good were the days of 8-bit games. There was no problem with lag or latency issues. The multiplayer games were not over the internet but 2 players playing side-by-side. Thus more excitement and tension and showcase of skills. Gameboy games were linked via a cable for items exchange and multiplayer matches. With the arrival of mobile and the internet, this charm of gaming is lost. However, there are developers that are trying to bring back the old arcade games and it is working.
My Boy GBA Emulator for PC is a fast and full-featured emulator to run Gameboy advance games. The best part is that this emulator supports both low-end devices as well as high-end devices. And this is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with good speed. Though in the free version you can save and load games, from within the game, not the emulator.
Features of My Boy GBA Emulator for PC:
- The fastest emulation, therefore, saves your battery to the MAX.
- Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
- On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/, save.
- External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
How My Boy GBA Emulator for PC works?
- The process is simple, open the app and you’ll see the option to load a game.
- Tap on it and select the game from the directory. If you already have a saved point, you’ll be prompted to load from there.
- You can choose to separate the controls or let them overlay on the game screen.
- There is a cheat section where you can add any sort of cheats the game is offering.
- And also you have the option to change the layout of controls or keymapping as you want.