How to Install MySword Bible for PC:
One thing true about the Holy Books is that the translation has been changed from time to time. Different people have tried to translate them and thus we have different meanings. If someone knew the old Hebrew language? Then surely they can translate Bible in a much better way, but that is not the case here. So, what you can do is to compare different translations and see which one looks more real. If you are into something like this? then MySword Bible for PC is the best app you can get.
You can also lookup to strong Hebrew and Latin Lexicon. Check out the commentaries and how people perceive the wording of the Bible. Write down your own observations and your insights as notes within the application. And since you can install it on a PC, you can read the entire Book on a bigger screen and do your work too. Without further ado, let’s continue to install MySword Bible for PC on a Windows PC.
To install it on PC, you gonna need an Android Emulator.
- Open your browser and search for Bluestacks. Download from their official site, so there won’t be any spam.
- Install the emulator and download the additional data for the game engine. Then you can configure it as you like.
- Then provide a Google ID so you can access the Play Store. The emulator will automatically ask for a google ID so just wait.
- Once provided, you can look for the Play Store in the My Games/Apps section.
- Open it and search for MySword Bible.
- Click on the first result and click on Install.
- After the installation, open the app and enjoy MySword Bible for PC.
In case if you encountered any problems while installing the emulator or the app. This detailed guide will cover all those problems as well.
Step 1: You don’t trust the emulator sites. Well here are the links that you can follow to download.
Step 2: Download any one of them as you like, but we prefer that you choose Bluestacks.
Step 3: You’ll get a small file of 2MB that is only the interface of the emulator.
Step 4: Open that file and you’ll see the emulator start downloading extra data. That is necessary to install the Game Engine, which runs apps and games.
Step 5: After that, the final stage of emulator installation will begin. Disable the antivirus for a moment if it interrupts the installation.
Step 6: Once that is over, you can access the Play Store from the My Games section. Provide a Google ID to continue.
Step 7: Search for MySword Bible and click on Install.
Step 8: Once the installation is over, you can open the app and enjoy MySword Bible for PC.
Features of MySword Bible for PC:
- Numerous disconnected Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, and Books
- Bible rendition stanza correlation
- Featuring Bookmarks and Verse list
- Type your own notes and experiences
- Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries, Books, and Personal notes
- Solid’s number help linked to word reference for simple access
- Full-screen mode support for more distinguishable content
- Backing for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary see
- Two sorts of content managers for notes: Plain word processor and WYSIWYG/Rich content manager. The principal uses a basic wiki sentence structure for simple formatting of notes which upholds intense, italic, underline, headings, settled projectiles and numbers, links, tables. The WYSIWYG, upheld just on Jellybean and higher, has additional formatting abilities
- Copying of momentum refrain, all content, and custom determination of text in all perspectives (Bible, Commentary, and so on) including the Search results which is useful for notes altering
- Resizeable content (custom content size for simple review) – permits fine change of text size
- Page history route (back and forward)
- Section link in Commentaries, Dictionaries, and Notes to the Bible view. Links between archives, for example, Critique reference to Bible section
- Word reference and Commentary link from Notes
- Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, and so on)
- Arrangeable activity buttons
- Capacity to change the default Color plot/topic
- Word reference, Commentary, Book, and Journal/Notes picture support
- Interlinear bible
- RTL (right-to-left) support
- MySword Bible for PC contains support for text-to-Speech support for Bible
- Bible pictures secured to a refrain
- Bible Maps using Maps module with implanted geo-areas
- Individuals Relationship outline