How to Install NetShare no root tethering for PC:
Wi-Fi hotspots are manna from heaven for some people. However, not all the career offers such an option. Some require you to pay for the service or some just don’t have such a service. But then again, in this open internet world, everything is possible. One can always root their device and get this feature. But what if there is no way to root the device, then what? Then NetShare no root tethering for PC comes in handy. No need to root the device in order to tether your internet. So let’s install this app on a Windows PC and see how it works.
- Visit the official site of Bluestacks and download the emulator file from there. Do not download it from anywhere else to avoid spam and viruses.
- Open the downloaded file and click the Install button. Choose a different destination if you don’t want to install it on your Windows drive.
- After the downloading of the game engine, you can provide a google ID to continue the process.
- Open the Play Store and search for NetShare no root tethering.
- Click on the first result, if not find automatically, then click on the Install button.
- Click on Open after the installation and enjoy NetShare no root tethering for PC.
If you are a total beginner at this and have no idea what to do. Follow this detailed guide to install both the emulator as well as the app on your PC.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below. In case if you can’t able to find one over the web:
If you want some general apps and games, then download Bluestacks or Nox. But if you want to play shooting games then download Gameloop.
Step 2: For this let’s just stick with Bluestacks, since it supports a lot more apps than the other emulators.
Step 3: Double-click the downloaded file and click the Install button to start the installation.
Step 4: Once you’ll see the emulator on-screen, it will start downloading the game engine. Let it be, cuz it is needed to run apps and games.
Step 5: After that, you’ll be asked to enter a Google ID, provide one to continue. Use your primary or create a new one, your choice!
Step 6: Once this is done, restart the emulator to get it running.
Step 7: Open the Play Store from the My Games section.
Step 8: Search for NetShare no root tethering.
Step 9: Click on Install and then, click on Open.
Step 10: Enjoy using NetShare no root tethering for PC.
About NetShare no root tethering for PC:
Everyone wants a wifi router that transmits data to a wider range. However, typical wifi routers stop doing that once you go from one room to another. Thus people tend to buy 3rd party routers to extend the wifi range. Moreover, most mobile cellular providers won’t let users create a hotspot on their mobile. And thus they can’t share their mobile data with anyone. But, NetShare no root tethering is one app that can eliminate all of these problems.
The best part of this app is that you don’t need to root the device. Just install it and it will work. Not only you can create hotspots on restricted networks! But also make your device a wifi extender for your wifi.
Features of NetShare no root tethering:
- Bypass tethering/hotspot block.
- Your tethering is completely hidden & undetectable.
- Create a portable WiFi Hotspot while connected to a WiFi network to share WiFi connection from your device to other devices as a WiFi Repeater.