How to Download & Install Octopus for PC:
With Android games available on emulators. A lot of people have switched to the Emulated world since it is easy to play there. However, those who are playing on mobile while being in the lobby of emulators players! They feel the pain cuz those emulator players can move fast and act quite quickly. Thus we need apps to play with emulator players while using the keyboard and most. Octopus for PC is an app that can help you in this case. Since it allows you to map your mouse or keyboard, or even a joystick on your mobile.
Even if you are already playing on an Emulator and the controls are not working. This app can help you in customizing the keys on-screen. Without further ado, let’s continue to install Octopus for PC on a Windows system. We have 2 different tutorials for you, follow the one you can complete easily. If you have any queries, you can ask us in the comments section below.
A Quick Guide:
Can’t wait to get your hands on these solutions? This quick and small guide is for you, but if you get confused anywhere, follow the detailed guide below.
- Open your web browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Download it and open the downloaded file. Click the Start/Install button to continue.
- Let the emulator download the game engine and then provide a Google ID to continue.
- Open the Play Store and search for Octopus – Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper.
- Click on Install and wait.
- After the installation, open the installed file.
- Enjoy using Octopus for PC.
If you can’t able to catch what is going on up there. This detailed guide is for you! It has all the download links, so you don’t have to search for them. It also covers all the solutions to the issues that you might face while installation.
Skip till Step if you have already installed the emulator.
Step 1: Can’t able to find a proper link to download the Emulator. Here are the official links to their sites, choose only one to download:
Step 2: Open the downloaded file and click on Install to start the installation. You can also choose the installation path if you don’t want it to be installed in the default one.
Step 3: Let the emulator download the game engine to run apps and games. Disable the Antivirus if you can’t able to continue the process.
Step 4: Provide a Google ID to open the Play Store.
Step 5: Search for Octopus – Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper on the Play Store.
Step 6: Click on Install to start the installation.
Step 7: Once it is done, open the app from the Main Menu.
Step 8: Enjoy using Octopus for PC.
Features of Octopus for PC:
- Octopus Gaming Engine supports most apps and games, you can add whatever you want to play.
- Octopus supports gamepads, keyboards & mouses.
- Xbox, PS, IPEGA, Gamesir, Razer, Logitech…
- Preset key configuration for 30+ featured games. No time wasting on setup
- 2 basic modes: Gamepad and Keyboard and many special modes for specific games like Advanced Shooting mode for FPS games, Smart Casting mode for MOBA games.
- Besides preset keymap, you can define your own keymap. Octopus provides 20+ various control components to power up your gaming experience.
- Octopus integrated with Screen Recorder, letting you record each of your combat.
- For some unbranded gamepad or controller, Octopus provides the Gamepad Calibration feature allowing you to calibrate your device.
- Support Fake Location function.
- Support Clean-up RAM function makes the game runs more smoothly.