How to Install Plus Messenger for PC
Did you like Telegram and every one of its provisions? Then you will adore Plus messenger too because it uses the Telegram app to show a portion of these provisions. Plus Messenger for PC is free, and you will appreciate the majority of Telegram’s messenger highlights. The following is a sneak look of the Plus Messenger app and what it has available for its users. You likewise become acquainted with how you can download this Android app on your PC.
About Plus Messenger for PC
Plus Messenger for PC is awesome and the most dependable informing app. To demonstrate this, we have adjusted the absolute best reasons why this app is awesome. The following are a portion of the reasons why you ought to pick Plus Messenger.
Created by Rafalense, this informing app is free to use for all individuals around the world. The app uses Telegram API and adds to it a few components making it completely loaded with astounding elements. At present, the app has more than 20 million downloads up until now. What does this advise you? It says that many individuals trust the app.
The app is likewise converted into numerous dialects making it more advantageous for individuals to use it around the world. The app gives you the freedom to make many records on a solitary device you can have up to 10 records on your Smartphone.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender as it sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for Plus Messenger on Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using Plus Messenger for PC.
In case if you encountered any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
Step 1: If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
Step 2: You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
Step 3: Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
Step 4: After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and search for Plus Messenger
Step 6: Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using Plus Messenger for PC.
Features of Plus Messenger for PC
- Separated tabs for chats: users, groups, channels, bots, favorites, unread, admin/creator.
- Many options to customize tabs.
- Multi-account (up to 10).
- Categories. Create custom groups of chats (family, work, sports…).
- Categories can be saved and restored.
- Change default app folder.
- Different sorting methods for chats.
- Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
- Increased favorite stickers limit to 20.
- Show floating notifications when users are online/writing.
- Select all chats and apply different options (read, mute/unmute, archive…).
- Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
- Save documents using the original name.
- Copy selection of text message