How to Install PS4 Second Screen for PC:
Ever since the arrival of multiple display streaming. Where you are playing games on one screen and watching all chat on the other one. On a console, such type of settings is not possible. However, there are apps that allow you to do that. And if you own a PS4 and looking to share it on a second screen? Then PS4 Second Screen for PC is the best app that you can ask for. You can easily connect your PS4 and your mobile device with the Second Screen app.
And if you are not interested in using this app on your mobile. Then we have this tutorial to show you how you can install it on a PC. All you need is a Windows PC and you are good to go. Without further ado, let us continue as we have 2 different tutorials for you. Follow the one you think is easy for you. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below.
- Let’s start by downloading the Android emulator. There are tons of them available, but we prefer Bluestacks since it is the most stable one.
- Start the installation, choose where to install, and click start.
- Then you’ll see the emulator download the game engine. Once that is over, you can provide a Google account to continue.
- Then open the Play Store and search for PS4 Second Screen.
- Click on Install and click on open.
- Connect your device via Bluetooth and enjoy using PS4 Second Screen for PC.
Detailed Guide for Noobs:
If you are a total beginner at this and have no idea what to do. Follow this detailed guide to install both the emulator as well as the app on your PC.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below. In case if you can’t able to find one over the web:
If you want some general apps and games, then download Bluestacks or Nox. But if you want to play shooting games then download Gameloop.
Step 2: For this let’s just stick with Bluestacks, since it supports a lot more apps than the other emulators.
Step 3: Double-click the downloaded file and click the Install button to start the installation.
Step 4: Once you’ll see the emulator on-screen, it will start downloading the game engine. Let it be, cuz it is needed to run apps and games.
Step 5: After that, you’ll be asked to enter a Google ID, provide one to continue. Use your primary or create a new one, your choice!
Step 6: Once this is done, restart the emulator to get it running.
Step 7: Open the Play Store from the My Games section.
Step 8: Search for PS4 Second Screen.
Step 9: Click on Install and then, click on Open.
Step 10: Enjoy using PS4 Second Screen for PC.
Features of PS4 Second Screen for PC:
- Use your cell phone to work your PS4.
- Display in-game information on your cell phone while playing a game on the PS4™ that upholds the second screen highlight.
- Use your cell phone to enter text on the PS4.
- If you have both PlayStation Messages and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so PlayStation App doesn’t consequently shut in the
- A PlayStation Network account is needed to get to these features.
- If you have both PlayStation Communities and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so PlayStation App doesn’t naturally shut behind the scenes.
- If you have both PS4 Second Screen and PlayStation App installed, change the settings on your device so PlayStation App doesn’t naturally shut behind the scenes.