How to Install RSS Player for PC:
Most of the time, the content is not made openly available to the public. Which means it won’t be that easy to stream or download. You need some tools or specific video players to run that video. If you are at a site where you can find the RSS link or the RSS URL? Then you can use this RSS Player for PC to run those videos or audios. Furthermore, since this tool also supports HLS streaming! You can follow any HTTP video site and start streaming the videos.
But to enjoy a movie, you’ll need to watch it on a bigger screen. And thus using an Android emulator you can install RSS Player for PC. All you need is a Windows PC with minimum emulator requirements. Without further ado, let’s continue to install this app on PC and see how well it works.
- This guide is for those who know how to surf the internet properly and fast.
- So head over to google and search for Bluestacks.
- Download and Install the interface as well as the whole emulator.
- After that enter your G-mail ID as it will ask for one.
- Then open Play Store and search for RSS Player
- Click on Install and wait.
- Then click on Open and enjoy RSS Player for PC.
This guide is for those who are afraid that something might happen to their pc.
Step 1: Una Muna, Download one of the emulators below, just one, not all 3.
Step 2: Double-click the installation file to open the interface of the emulator.
Step 3: After the interface, you’ll be prompted to download the entire emulator that is almost 500MB in size.
Step 4: Once that is over, the emulator will configure its setting based on your PC specs. Don’t worry you can alter them anytime you want.
Step 5: After that, you’ll be asked to enter a G-mail ID, provide one cuz you can’t proceed without it.
Step 6: Then navigate to the My Apps section and open the Play Store.
Step 7: Search for RSS Player.
Step 8: Click on Install and wait for the download.
Step 9: Once done, click on Open and enjoy RSS Player for PC.
Problems with RSS Player for PC:
- You might keep getting the ‘Cannot load the RSS link. Please check your Internet or RSS link’ error. However, that error is not permanent, just disconnect your Wifi and re-connect it. That’ll solve the issue.
- Sometimes, you won’t get the desired resolution for the movie. And in some cases, the app becomes laggy and stutter a lot. There is no fix to it as for now, there might come an update that’ll solve this.
- There is no speed-up function for the video. You have to watch it at normal speed and you also cannot skip the video to watch it quickly.
- The download feature won’t work when you’ll try to download TV shows. But it does work when it comes to the movies.
- While watching it on a bigger screen, the video screen might shrink to the size of a tablet. You have to restart the app in order to fix this issue.
- If your internet is not stable, the video won’t load. That is not the problem with the app but your internet.
However, if you just use this app on a Mobile/Tablet/PC screen! Then yes it works fine and won’t show you as many errors as mentioned above.
The download speed depends on your internet connection. If you have a fast internet connection then yes the download speed is fast. However, it might not work in some cases, so don’t be angry.