How to Install Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder for PC:
Nowadays, people are more interested in getting views on Youtube. And for that, they need good gameplay. And to record good gameplay, they need a screen recorder. Not just any screen recorder, one that can record in 60fps for smooth viewing. Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder for PC is among those who have tons of features with no limitations. So why not install it on an Emulator and see how well it works. You’ll need a PC running Windows OS to install an Emulator. Without further ado let us continue.
A Quick and Small Guide:
- Let’s start with installing an Emulator. Since these apps won’t run on their own. We prefer Bluestacks for this, but you can choose any you want.
- Start the installation by opening the downloaded file. That’ll download the Game engine. Which will take time since it about 600MB.
- Once that is over, you’ll be asked to enter a Google account. Provide on to access the Play Store.
- Now open the Play Store and search for Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder.
- Click on Install and start using Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder for PC.
So let’s say you got some errors while the installation. Or you just can’t able to get a proper download link for the emulator. So, scroll through this guide and see if it helps you or not?
Step 1: Here are the links to download the emulator:
Step 2: Open the file and click on Install/Start to begin the installation. That’ll start download additional data for the complete interface and the game engine.
Step 3: Once that is over, the emulator will finalize the installation. Disable the Antivirus till the installation is over. Only if it starts giving you warnings to stop the installation.
Step 4: After that, a prompt asking you for a Google account will pop. Provide one to continue further.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and search for Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder.
Step 6: Click on install and after the installation, click on Open and enjoy using Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder for PC.
About Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder for PC:
One of the things with different screen recorders is the time limit. You can’t record for more than 10minutes. Or even worst, some of them restrict the FPS to avoid lag in the game. Thus you get a 30FPS video that looks laggy itself. Nowadays, everyone uploads a 60FPS video, so why not use a screen recorder that does this job. Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder is the best one yet, with no limitations over anything.
You can record videos on the same FPS that you are playing the game on. Moreover, there is no time limit, but make sure to not overheat the device. And no need to root the device to use this app. It is that simple, just open, tap on the record button and start using it.
Features of Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder for PC:
- Catch screen to take a reasonable Screenshot
- Video Editor: Trim video and change the speed.
- Record Gameplay on your phone
- Export Full HD video with custom settings: 240p to 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps
- No watermark: record a spotless video and screenshot
- Screen Recorder with Facecam
- No chronicle time limits and No root required
- Floating window: One touch to control and snap the specific second without any problem
- Countdown clock: to be a completely arranged recorder
- Alternative stockpiling area: interior stockpiling/SD card
- Easy to pause/continue recording, turn the screen