How to Install Script Manager SManager for PC:
Well, this app has nothing to do with the movie scripts. But it is for those who want to mess with their Android devices. Yes, this app allows them to execute scripts that contain code of any kind. Even the executable files are easy to handle with this app. So if you want to mess with your Android emulator, Script Manager SManager for PC is the best app. However, make sure that you know what you are doing to avoid any damage.
So let’s finish this quick and if you can’t able to follow this guide! Scroll down and check out the detailed one.
- Open your browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Download the Bluestacks from their official site. That is to avoid any spam.
- Open the .exe file to initiate the interface. After that, the emulator will start downloading itself. Which will take time cuz it is almost 500MB in size.
- Once the installation is done, open the Emulator and enter your Google ID.
- Once that is over, open the Play Store and search for Script Manager SManager.
- Click on the first result, click on Install and then Open.
- Enjoy using Script Manager SManager for PC.
So, if you are not able to follow the guide above. This step-by-step guide is just for you.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators, they will all work the same, but we prefer bluestacks.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file and you’ll be taken to the UI of the emulator.
Step 3: Let the emulator download the in-game engine to run apps and games. That will take some time and if it is stopped by the Antivirus, disable it for a moment.
Step 4: Once the downloading is done, you can open Emulator settings and configure it as you like. Enter your Google ID if the emulator asks for one.
Step 5: After that, navigate to My Apps and open the Play Store.
Step 6: In the search bar, type in Script Manager SManager and click on Install.
Step 7: After the installation, click on Open and start using Script Manager SManager for PC.
About Script Manager SManager for PC:
There comes a time when we can’t able to use an app. And that is because our system does not allow a specific script to run in that system. So the best way to get rid of such a problem is to open the apk file and make some changes. But that is not an easy task, one needs to get proper apps and tools. So if you are into doing such changes to your mobile? This Script Manager SManager is all that you need, but again, make sure you know what you are doing.
So apart from a script executioner, you also get a file manager and a root explorer. For those who don’t know, a root explorer app lets you mess with the internals of your system. The best thing is that you can even extract all the Wifi passwords that you once connected to. Moreover, if you want to boost up your system speed, then yes a root explorer will help you a lot.
Features of Script Manager SManager for PC:
- Scripts Executables
- File manager
- Root Explorer(Rooted device needed)
- SM Multiselect
- External Storage SD Notes
No ads version features:
- No ads.
- Execute scripts from widgets without opening the console.
- No limits in multi-select.
- No limits to opening multiple directories.
- Alias keys in SMConsole.
- Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
It is easy to use?
Yes, at first it might feel a little confused, but once you get used to it, it is damn easy.
Does it support SD Card?
Yes, it does, the SD card is in your complete control. As long as you don’t corrupt it.
Does it act as a file manager?
Yes, it does, you can manage all your files and folders in it as well.
Is the Root required?
For normal usage, No, but if you want to use the root explorer, then yes you need a rooted device