How to Install Sony Headphones Connect for PC:
We have seen headphones getting their separate apps so they can perform on their best level. Since most of the headphones rely on software in order to produce better sound. These headphones apps can really transform your listening experience. Moreover, with these apps, you can set shortcuts on the headphone keys to operate it more efficiently. If you own a Sony Headphones, then this Sony Headphones Connect for PC is the best app you can ask for.
Now, if you are using Sony Headphones on your PC, then we have a solution for that as well. Since mobile apps are always easy to use than PC ones, we gonna need this app on PC. All you need is an Android emulator and you are good to go. Without further ado, let’s continue to install Sony Headphones Connect for PC. We have 2 different tutorials for you to try, see which one is the easiest for you and follow that.
Let’s install it as fast as we can and see whether it works properly or not.
- Download any Android emulator of your choice. Let’s try Knox App Player for this one.
- Make sure to download it from their official site. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Which will then start the downloading of the game engine.
- After that, you can provide a Google account to continue using.
- Open the Play Store and search for Sony Headphones Connect.
- Click on Install and open after the installation.
- Enjoy using Sony Headphones Connect for PC.
There are times when users face some issues while installing the emulator. Or they might now trust google with good results. So here we have this detailed guide for this purpose alone.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below:
Step 2: Start the installation by opening the downloaded file. That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Click on Start or Install to begin.
Step 3: Now you’ll see the emulator downloading an additional 600MB for the game engine. Do not stop this process, otherwise, you’ll have to do that again.
Step 4: Once that is over, you can let the emulator finalize the download. Disable the antivirus if it tries to stop the installation.
Step 5: You’ll be asked to provide a Google account! Add one so you can access the Play Store and other services.
Step 6: Open the Play Store from the My Games/Apps section and search for Sony Headphones Connect.
Step 7: Click on install and then open and enjoy Sony Headphones Connect for PC.
Features of Sony Headphones Connect for PC:
- Dashboard” for viewing and changing settings quickly
- Easy “Connection guide” for first-time users
- “Ambient Sound Control” for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*1
- Customize the surround effect and equalizer function.*1
- “Adaptive Sound Control” that uses location information to detect your actions and locations you frequent, and automatically switches headphone settings such as how to take in the ambient sound.*1
- Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
- Additional features, updates, and important news will be notified via notifications
- (In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
- Personalization function*1 to enjoy 360 Reality Audio*2 with a special sound field for you