How to Install tinyCam PRO for PC:
Keeping an eye on the surroundings is quite necessary nowadays. And thanks to open source apps, there are a dozen of them available to use with your cameras. Since the default apps are not that good to use. These 3rd party apps work flawlessly with such cameras and thus maximize your security. Moreover, android apps can be installed easily on a PC. So, no need to check your mobile again and again for the feed. Let’s install tinyCam PRO for PC and see how well it works.
The best part is this app works with your baby or pet monitor. It is not bound by CCTV cameras, you can use it anywhere you want. The connection is easy to make, just search for the device and connect it. You can also set up a password so no one else tries to connect to your camera. Without further ado, let’s install tinyCam PRO for PC and see how well it works. We have prepared 2 guides for you in case if you can’t able to follow one of them.
A Quick Guide:
- Can’t wait to hear what he has to offer, let’s start this tiny guide to finish fast.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site. Do not, I repeat, do not download it from anywhere else to avoid spam.
- Open the downloaded file and click the Install button.
- Wait for the interface to pop up and start downloading the game engine.
- Let the emulator configure the settings after the downloading. Then you can give a Google ID to continue.
- Open the Play Store from the My Games section.
- Search for tinyCam PRO – Swiss knife to monitor IP cam and click on Install.
- Click on Open after the installation and enjoy tinyCam PRO for PC.
Interruption is one of the most common issues that everyone faces while installing the emulator. So this detailed guide is to get rid of this and any other issue that you might face.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators, if you haven’t already:
Note: Disable the Windows Defender till the installation is over.
Step 2: Start the installation of the emulator by opening the downloaded file. You can choose the installation location or let it be the default one.
Step 3: Click the install button and wait as the emulator will open and start downloading the game engine.
Step 4: After the download, the emulator will configure itself according to your PC specs. Or you can choose the settings yourself.
Step 5: Once that is aside, you can enter a Google ID to continue using the emulator.
Step 6: Open the Play Store and search for tinyCam PRO – Swiss knife to monitor IP cam.
Step 7: Click on Install and then click on Open.
Note: Open the app from the My Games section if it fails to open from the Play Store.
Step 8: Check the sounds it has to offer and enjoy using tinyCam PRO for PC.
Features of tinyCam PRO for PC:
- MJPEG/H264/H265/RTSP for some IP cameras, for example, Foscam, Amcrest.
- ONVIF Profile S 12,000+ cameras support including modest Chinese IP cameras.
- Smart cameras support, for example Wyze, Eufy, Blink, Arlo, KAMI/Yi, Neos.
- P2P support for certain models, for example HiChip/CamHi, TUTK/Kalay.
- 2-way sound (talking and tuning in) for most merchants.
- SSL (HTTPS protocol) for got monitoring.
- 17 different designs with limitless number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (skillet slant zoom) empowered cams.
- Relay, LED control.
- all day, every day MP4 video recording on nearby storage/SD card, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, Telegram), and FTP/FTPS worker.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras exchanging.
- Grouping cameras by labels.
- Import/trade settings to nearby storage or cloud administration.
- CPU/GPU proficient. HW sped up video deciphering.