How to Install Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car for PC:
Cars are the hearts of many people. And people do spend a huge fortune to get the best car for themselves. However, keeping your car performance in check is not something everyone can keep a track of. Most people don’t have time to visit the mechanic on a frequent basis, so what they need is an app that helps them monitor their car’s performance. Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car for PC is the best helper for them so they can easily check their car’s performance. You can also install this app on your Windows PC and get more in-depth reports and checks.
Let’s install it as fast as we can and see whether it works properly or not.
- Download any Android emulator of your choice. Let’s try Knox App Player for this one.
- Make sure to download it from their official site. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Which will then start the downloading of the game engine.
- After that, you can provide a Google account to continue using.
- Open the Play Store and search for Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car.
- Click on Install and open after the installation.
- Enjoy using Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car for PC.
There are times when users face some issues while installing the emulator. Or they might now trust google with good results. So here we have this detailed guide for this purpose alone.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below:
Step 2: Start the installation by opening the downloaded file. That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Click on Start or Install to begin.
Step 3: Now you’ll see the emulator downloading an additional 600MB for the game engine. Do not stop this process, otherwise, you’ll have to do that again.
Step 4: Once that is over, you can let the emulator finalize the download. Disable the antivirus if it tries to stop the installation.
Step 5: You’ll be asked to provide a Google account! Add one so you can access the Play Store and other services.
Step 6: Open the Play Store from the My Games/Apps section and search for Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car.
Step 7: Click on install and then open and enjoy Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car for PC.
Features of Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car for PC:
- Dyno/Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP and Torque
- Can peruse Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings – more precise than simply using regular GPS – perceive how quick your car is (or truck )
- CO2 discharges readout
- Customizable dashboard and profiles
- Video your excursion using the Track Recorder module with onscreen OBDII information overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
- Automatically send GPS labeled tweets straightforwardly to twitter (for instance if you are going on an excursion)
- Massive deficiency code data set for query of shortcoming codes from different producers
- Theme support (browse different subjects to change the vibe of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for investigation by means of dominate/openoffice peruser
- Heads up show/HUD mode for evening driving
- Compass (GPS Based) that will not endure attractive impedance
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web transfer capacity – see what you were doing and your motor, at a point on schedule
- Turbo help include for vehicles that help MAP and MAF sensors (VW and Golf/Audi/Seat and so forth upheld)
- Alarms and admonitions (for instance if your coolant temperature goes over 120C while driving) with voice/discourse overlay
- Car dock support
- Graph information
- Able to share screen captures to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, and so on
- AIDL API for outsider apps, A straightforward Telnet interface for developers to converse with the connector, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook