How to Install Trader Trainer for PC:
One of the best things about the internet is the power to learn about almost anything. If you are interested in stock and want to know how it all works? There are hundreds of apps and articles available that can help you in this matter. One of those apps is called Trader Trainer for PC and here you can understand how the chart of the stock market works? It generates anonymous stocks at random times in the past, so you can see what happened.
Moreover, to understand it all better, you can choose your own technical indicators. You can do that by moving the chart up and down. You’ll be given $25,000 for starters and then you can take it to the heights or drown it all. If you take it to $100,000,000, you’ll become the best trader of all times. Try this app on your Windows PC and see how well it works for you. Without further ado, let’s continue to install Trader Trainer for PC.
- Let’s start by downloading the Android emulator. There are tons of them available, but we prefer Bluestacks since it is the most stable one.
- Start the installation, choose where to install, and click start.
- Then you’ll see the emulator download the game engine. Once that is over, you can provide a Google account to continue.
- Then open the Play Store and search for Trader Trainer.
- Click on Install and click on open.
- Connect your device via Bluetooth and enjoy using Trader Trainer for PC.
Detailed Guide for Noobs:
If you are a total beginner at this and have no idea what to do. Follow this detailed guide to install both the emulator as well as the app on your PC.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below. In case if you can’t able to find one over the web:
If you want some general apps and games, then download Bluestacks or Nox. But if you want to play shooting games then download Gameloop.
Step 2: For this let’s just stick with Bluestacks, since it supports a lot more apps than the other emulators.
Step 3: Double-click the downloaded file and click the Install button to start the installation.
Step 4: Once you’ll see the emulator on-screen, it will start downloading the game engine. Let it be, cuz it is needed to run apps and games.
Step 5: After that, you’ll be asked to enter a Google ID, provide one to continue. Use your primary or create a new one, your choice!
Step 6: Once this is done, restart the emulator to get it running.
Step 7: Open the Play Store from the My Games section.
Step 8: Search for Trader Trainer.
Step 9: Click on Install and then, click on Open.
Step 10: Enjoy using Trader Trainer for PC.
Features of Trader Trainer for PC:
- Choose your position size for each trade and allows position pyramiding
- Zoom in and out on the price chart with the swipe of one finger
- Draw trend lines and support/resistance lines on the price chart
- Saves your highest scores (portfolio values while not in positions)
There are multiple Status levels:
- Beginner Trader: $25,000
- Novice Trader: $100,000
- Advanced Trader: $500,000
- Professional Trader: $1,000,000
- Master Trader: $10,000,000
- Guru Trader: $100,000,000