How to Install UWorld USMLE for PC:
With mobile banking apps, making transactions with people is a lot easier. Most companies don’t even have a building to store cash. They just rely on their apps and servers and provide people bankless transactions. Then we have dedicated banking apps, that give users the same feeling as they are scrolling through the bank website. But we are not talking about such a bank here if the title is misleading you. UWorld USMLE for PC is a Qbank app that lets the students access their USMLE with just a single tap every time.
Moreover, all the Android apps can be installed on a PC. These students don’t really have to check their phones. They can install this app on their laptop and check their USMLE while they surf or do their assignments. This article will show you how you can install UWorld USMLE for PC on a Windows PC. Without further ado, let’s continue and see how it works.
A Quick Guide:
- Download & Install Bluestacks or Nox Player or Gameloop. Since these are considered the best emulators.
- Open them and let the game engine download. Which is necessary to run apps or games on them.
- That’ll take time based on your internet connection.
- Once done, open the Play Store and search for the UWorld USMLE.
- Click on Install and wait, once done, click on the Open button and enjoy UWorld USMLE for PC
Step 1: alles der Reihe nach, Download one of the emulators below, just one, not all 3.
Step 2: Double-click the .exe file and install the emulator interface.
Step 3: Open the Emulator and let it download the game engine.
Step 4: That’ll take some time as it will be around 500MB.
Step 5: Once that is over let the emulator configure itself based on your PC specs.
Step 6: After that enter a G-mail ID, if asked, to continue the process.
Step 7: Navigate to the My Apps section and look for Play Store.
Step 8: Open it and enter UWorld USMLE and click on the first result.
Step 9: Click on Install and wait.
Step 10: Then click on Open and enjoy UWorld USMLE for PC.
Features of UWorld USMLE for PC:
- Access and sync your Qbank tests and information across completely upheld devices
- Alter and make new tests to accommodate your examination inclinations
- Survey and resume your past tests
- Track your performance in every primary and subdivision
- Make and survey your test notes
Pros & Cons of UWorld USMLE for PC:
So there are certain things you need to know before you start losing your mind. Here we’ll discuss some of the pros and cons of UWorld USMLE. Though UWorld shut down its website to get more people engaged in the app. And thus the app is providing the best experience you can ask for. However, people do share their experience and thus we get to know what is wrong and right with the app itself. Let’s find out:
- Takes the complex functionality of uworld on desktop and transfers it successfully to the mobile platform.
- Very annoying navigation of tables. Makes you crazy when you are unwillingly moved to the next question!