How to Install Videoshop Video Editor for PC:
One thing that Tiktok taught everyone is that you can edit videos at a good scope. However, not everyone wants to edit videos on the Tiktok app as it has a lesser amount of tools. What people need is a versatility of editing tools to give their video a great look. And that is not possible in social media apps, what they need is a separate editor to help them all. Videoshop Video Editor for PC is an app that they must try, cuz it has everything a professional video editing tool can offer.
Much like any other editor, you can trim videos and merge them as many times as you want. And yes you can even add extra audio in it with the option to change levels as well. The best part is that you can slow-mo any video you want. But for better results, make sure your video has a lot of frames so won’t jitter while in slow motion. Without further ado, let’s continue to install Videoshop Video Editor for PC and see how well it works on your PC.
Let’s install it as fast as we can and see whether it works properly or not.
- Download any Android emulator of your choice. Let’s try Knox App Player for this one.
- Make sure to download it from their official site. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Which will then start the downloading of the game engine.
- After that, you can provide a Google account to continue using.
- Open the Play Store and search for Videoshop Video Editor.
- Click on Install and open after the installation.
- Enjoy using Videoshop Video Editor for PC.
There are times when users face some issues while installing the emulator. Or they might now trust google with good results. So here we have this detailed guide for this purpose alone.
Step 1: Download one of these emulators from below:
Step 2: Start the installation by opening the downloaded file. That’ll open the interface of the emulator. Click on Start or Install to begin.
Step 3: Now you’ll see the emulator downloading an additional 600MB for the game engine. Do not stop this process, otherwise, you’ll have to do that again.
Step 4: Once that is over, you can let the emulator finalize the download. Disable the antivirus if it tries to stop the installation.
Step 5: You’ll be asked to provide a Google account! Add one so you can access the Play Store and other services.
Step 6: Open the Play Store from the My Games/Apps section and search for Videoshop Video Editor.
Step 7: Click on install and then open and enjoy Videoshop Video Editor for PC.
Features of Videoshop Video Editor for PC:
- Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
- Music: Add from your personal library or Videoshop’s stock library.
- Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, explosions, laughter, etc.
- Slow-motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
- Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
- Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
- Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
- Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
- Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
- Filters: Select from several inspired filters to enhance your videos.
- Transitions: Choose from 4 transitions to animate between video clips.
- Photos: Create slideshows easily.
- Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
- Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
- Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
- Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
- High-resolution videos.
- Share on your favorite social media channels, or send out by E-mail.