How to Install WPSApp for PC?
If your wifi is not as secure as you thought, then there are many that are already accessing it. Especially, if you own a corporate package for your work. Moreover, instead of just wasting your data, they could be sneaking into your devices as well. There are ISPs that provide security enough to not let that happen. But we still need to check it on our own. And WPSApp for PC is here to do that for us, free of cost and in as little time as possible.
If you are keen to finish it in less than a minute, here is a quick guide.
- Open Google and search for Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- Download and install either of them.
- Open the installation file and let the entire engine download and install.
- Once that is over open the Play Store.
- Search for WPSApp.
- Click on install.
- Once done, click on Open and enjoy WPSApp for PC.
But if you are not sure whether to pursue that short guide or not? Here is one with all the details you want to see.
Step 1: Choose only one of these emulators from below:
Step 2: You’ll get to see a small file that contains the interface of the emulator.
Step 3: Open that file and it will trigger the downloading of the emulator’s engine. We gonna need that to run apps and games on it.
Step 1: Note: Disable the antivirus in case if you see any notifications from it
Step 4: After that, you’ll be prompted to enter the Google ID of yours. Provide any that you have, no need to give your primary one.
Step 5: Open the Play Store and search for WPSApp.
Step 6: Click on the first result > Install and wait.
Step 7: Once that is over, you can open the WPSApp icon and enjoy WPSApp for PC.
About WPSApp for PC:
If your wifi pass is a number of codes, then it can be easily cracked. Moreover, the WPS security you have on your router can easily be cracked. Cuz by default the security codes are so common that even a small code matching app can crack them. The reason why we are told to use complicated passwords that contain different letters for better security. However, if you are still not sure about the security? WPSApp can help you in such a case.
What this app does, is that it implies multiple key connections to check whether your network is vulnerable? If your network is vulnerable, then it will find the passcode and offers you a better one that is less vulnerable. Moreover, you can even check the networks around you to see whether they are accessible or not? You can ask your company to update the firmware for your device to make it secure.
How WPSApp for PC works?
- Open the app and search for networks around you.
- Just like how your device searches for Wifi, this app will do the same.
- Then you can choose to connect to one device. Or you can just let the device check all of them.
- Once the entire process is over, it will show you the results like this:
- You will see networks with a red cross, these are “secure” networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and the default password is unknown.
- Those that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case, the application allows you to test the most common.
- Finally, those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable, have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known. It may also be that the router has WPS disabled, but the password is known, in this case, it also appears in green and can be connected to the key